Some believe in love at first sight, others are of the opinion that you can only fall in love when you know each other well. Regardless of the time that is needed for this, the “chemistry” between us is to play a key role. The heart often suggests something completely different than reason. Nor can anyone be forced to look at us with a benevolent eye.
But you can help him in this – say the authors of the AsapSCIENCE blog, who analyzed the knowledge available on this subject, creating a list of 36 questions. Apparently, it is enough to ask them the object of our sighs, and sooner or later we will return our feelings . Of course, provided you have more or less convergent views on life.
Talking on exactly these topics is to ensure that you get to know each other better and, as a result, get closer. If everything goes as planned, a stranger will be able to see your partner’s material and maybe even a wife in you.
1 . Who would you like to have dinner with a completely unlimited choice?
2 . Would you like to be famous? How?
3 . Before you call someone, do you think about what you say?
4 . How will you describe the perfect day according to you?
5 . When was the last time you sang for yourself? And when for someone?
6 . If you could have lived for 90 years and had the choice to keep the mind or body of a 30-year-old in mind – what would you choose?
7 . Do you sometimes imagine how you are likely to die?
8 . List three things that you and your partner should have in common.
9 . For what in your life are you most grateful?
10. If you could change anything from your adolescence period, what would it be?
11 . You have 4 minutes. Try to summarize your life in as much detail as possible.
12 . You get up in the morning and you wake up with an additional feature or skill. What would you like to gain the most?
13. If a magic ball could predict what is waiting for you in the future, would you like to find out?
14. Is there anything you have been doing to fantasize for a long time? Why have not you done this yet?
15. What is the greatest achievement in your life?
16. What do you most appreciate in friendship?
17. What is your most pleasant memory?
18. And what is so terrible that you would rather forget about it?
19 . If you knew that you will die for next year – would you change something in your life?
20. What does friendship mean for you?
21 . What role does love and attachment play in your life?
22. Indicate the 5 positive attributes your partner should have.
23. How close are you to your family? Was your childhood happier than most other people?
24. What are your relationships with your mom?
25 . Create 3 true sentences using the form “we”. For example, we both feel right now …
26. Finish the sentence: I would like to meet someone who I could say that …
27 . If you were to make friends with your partner, what should she know about you?
28. Tell me what you like about me. Be very honest. List things that you would not say to an accidental person.
29. Tell us about the most embarrassing situation in your life.
30. When was the last time you cried in the presence of another person? And when in loneliness?
31 . Tell me what you liked in me before we started talking.
32. Is there something you think you should never joke about?
33 . If you were dead today and had no opportunity to contact anyone – would you regret not telling someone something? Why did not you do this before?
34. Your house is burning. After saving your loved ones and animals, you still have time to take out one thing. What would it be?
35 . The death of which family member would be the greatest trauma for you?
36. Share your personal problem and listen to how I could handle it. Do you think my solution is right?